At Irchester Community Primary School we extend a warm welcome to new arrivals and hope that partnerships with the school are long, happy and successful.
We are part of a caring, vibrant learning community at the heart of a busy village. The School is ours to share and we value the involvement and co-operation of all those who work towards our common aims - helping our children to reach their potential and achieve the very best possible; encouraging everyone to enjoy learning as a life skill and keeping our school community safe, healthy and happy.
We hope that the information in our prospectus is useful. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
On the left are links to extracts from our full prospectus. These inlcude the following information:
- Prospectus Extracts
- Starting school and moving on
- also advises you about Jewellery, Money and Valuables
covering the following topics:
- Our Curriculum
- Early Years Foundation Stage
- Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2
- Phonics, spelling and reading
- Science specialism
- On-line learning
- Extra Curricular opportunities
- Home Learning
Care and Guidance - Academic covering the following topics:
- Special Educational Needs
- More Able, Gifted and Talented
- Personal and Social Development
- Care and Guidance - Pastoral covering the following topics:
- Medical/First Aid
- Data Protection
Home school communication