We believe that School uniform helps to promote common values and uphold a whole school identity system. We expect all pupils to dress smartly, wearing our school uniform with pride. School Uniforms can be ordered online. Click the link below to reach our Online School Uniform page.
- Black or dark grey trousers/skirt/dress
- Black/dark grey school shorts are permitted during the summer term
- Red & white striped/checked dresses or matching striped/checked skirt and dress are permitted in the summer term
- White polo/ shirt/blouse or white polo shirt with school logo
- School or plain red sweatshirt/ jumper/cardigan/fleece
- White or black/dark grey socks (ankle or knee high) or white/red/black/dark grey thick tights
- Black school shoes (sensible and sturdy) No Trainers
- Closed toe sandals are permitted during the summer term and flat black boots in the Winter
Children in the Foundation Stage are asked to keep a pair of waterproof boots in order to undertake ‘Wellie Walks’.
PE dress code
- School white T-shirt or plain white T-shirt
- Plain black PE shorts
- Plimsolls FS & KS1/trainers KS2 ( as recommended by NCC PE advisor)
- Large named bag to store PE kit
- Track suit/warm jumper & leggings are permitted during cold weather (any plain colour, preferably black) for outdoor PE
Optional extras are available and include:
- School fleece jackets with logo
- Reversible waterproof jacket with logo
- Sun hats
- School logo book bags
- School logo back packs and PE bags
- School logo water bottles
All of the items embroidered with the school logo can be ordered from the school office.
In the winter months coats, hats and gloves need to be brought to school everyday as children will be outside at break times and lunchtimes weather permitting.
For health and safety reasons, jewellery should not be worn in school. The only exceptions are watches and small, stud earrings, which must be removed for all PE lessons.
Money / Valuables
Any payments need to be sent in a clearly marked, sealed envelope and should be handed to a member of staff or to the office first thing in the morning. Toys and other personal items should not be brought in unless agreed with staff for a particular purpose.
Mobile telephones are not permitted in school and must be handed into the school office before school and then collected at the end of the day.